The Orbit OG75304 I-Control Inversion Table Provides a Safe, User Friendly and Comfortable Experience for Treating Back Pain
By decomressing the vertical discs and ligaments, the Orbit I-Control Inversion Table eases back stress and reduces fatigue, as well as decreased stiffness in the muscles due to increased blood circulation.
Safety and Comfort
Featuring a supportive frame, a wide and cushioned table surface and a user friendly inversion lock system which allows you to, with the flip of a switch, stop the table in place at any desired angle of inversion. This is incredibly easy and convenient compared to alternative designs available on the market which require the adjustment of safety straps before use.
Benefits of Inversion Therapy:
- Decompress Discs – this has beneficial effects on thin, degenerating discs.
- Counteracts Effects of Gravity – reversing the compression that is accumulated during daily activities and assists in anti-aging processes.
- Improves Circulation – by increasing the oxygenated blood supply to the brain, reducing mental fatigue & headaches.
- Decongests Abdominal Organs – especially the soft, hollow digestive organs, stimulates bowel movement and relieves the kidneys, stomach and liver.
- Improves Vision – by replenishing the eyes with nutrients through increased blood circulation.
- Promotes Lymphatic Drainage – by stimulating the lymphatic flow. This increases drainage into the main thoracic duct that prevents toxic buildup and promotes a stronger immune system.
- Stimulates Pituitary and Thyroid Glands – The pituitary gland is considered the master gland of the hormonal system, regulating the activities of all metabolic processes. By revitalising the pituitary gland, all other glands under its control are stimulated, and skin & tissues rejuvenated.
For The Physically Active
Activities such as aerobics, body building, jogging, skating, skiing and bicycling put extra downward loads on muscles, joints and the lower back which together with the relentless pull of gravity produces.
Compression fatigue affects every part of our body, but it is most evident in the spine. It is a fact that the average adult loses 13 – 16mm in height each day primarily due to fluid being squeezed out of the spinal discs (this reverses during sleep). Rotational fatigue is the result of one sided activities such as golf, tennis and bowling. For the physically active, inversion offers immediate relief from the effects of compression fatigue. It adds to flexibility and lubrication of the joints; tensed up muscles are stretched and relaxed.
For The Not So Active
As we grow older or become less physically active, it becomes more difficult for our heart and other internal organs to circulate and cleanse our blood supply. Gravity inversion in any form will help to stimulate blood flow throughout the body. This natural stimulation results in a more vitalised, refreshed and relaxed physical well being. Many find that inversion helps to relieve shoulder tension, ease tension headaches, improve skin and hair, help stimulate mental alertness and offset middle age spread.
|MATERIAL||Heavy Duty Metal Frame with
PVC Covered Foam Table
|DIMENSIONS||142 cm x 75 cm x 144 cm|
|MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT||160kg|
|WARRANTY||10 Year Frame
1 Year Parts and Labour