Complete your workout with Home Gym Australia’s Tricep Rope pulldown cable attachment.
There are many ways to build and develop your triceps without the use of a weightlifting machine and other exercise equipment. However, without the help of any fitness product, the progress will be slow. You might get bored and lose interest in pursuing your goal. And worse, you’re safety while doing your workout routines may be compromised. With Home Gym Australia, you don’t have to worry. We are here to help you build up and develop those triceps efficiently and safely, thanks to the help of our tricep rope. Not only does it offer a unique way of complimenting a simple weightlifting machine, but it also opens up a new way of revitalising your passion for fitness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Home Gym Australia's tricep rope has an easy cable attachment design to fit all types and models of a cable machine. Not only that, but our tricep rope is also suitable for a standard cable machine. A tricep rope is definitely an essential piece of fitness product that every fitness buff should own.
The most common material used in a tricep rope is a high-quality nylon thread. These threads are braided to create a heavy-weave which is ideal for supporting the resistance in a weightlifting machine. The end holders are usually made out of durable rubber for a good grip. The cable attachment is also made out of high-quality materials since it has to support heavy loads and withstand extensive training routines. The common materials used as cable attachments are chrome and steel.
- Strength. Strong triceps stabilise your shoulder joints as they function as extensors for both your elbows and shoulders. As your shoulders strengthen, your shoulders and elbows' stability is increased. The advantage of having strong triceps is the ability to lift heavier weights to help the other muscles in your arms develop. Exercising with a tricep rope is the easiest method to achieve this.
- Focus. Isolation exercises are beneficial to even -out muscle imbalance caused by incorrect exercise form or technique. By performing tricep pulldown exercises, you will be able to solve that problem, and maintain your muscle development balanced.
Convenience and versatility. Contrary to popular belief that you need multiple exercise machines and gym accessories to reinforce your tricep muscles, you can actually use a simple tricep rope and achieve the same results. You can hook it up by its cable attachment to a single weightlifting machine, and you're good to go! It's as simple as that.
- Practice the correct form.: Stand in front of your delt cable machine with your feet and shoulder-width apart. Grab your tricep rope with your elbows tucked tight to your side. Lean slightly forward. Pull the tricep rope down until your arms are fully extended.
- Pause for at least 2 seconds with your arms down and flex your triceps for a maximum contraction. Keep a neutral wrist all throughout the process.
- Release the weight gently and return to the starting posture.
As a recommendation for beginners, starts your tricep workout by performing with 3 to -4 sets of 8 to-10 repetitions. Once you a're used to the process, you can try different variations.
As mentioned above, an incorrect form or technique may slow the progress of your desired effect, or increase the risk of injury and underdeveloped triceps. So, here's the common tricep pulldown exercise mistakes that you should avoid:
- Excessive Movement of Shoulders. You may be under the impression that the more you perform tricep pulldown exercises, the more you improve your triceps. However, this method uses your lats more than your triceps. To avoid this, you have to make sure that your arms are firmly tucked to your sides at all times. In this way, the contraction in your triceps is maximised.
- Elbow Flare. If your elbows jut out while performing a tricep rope pulldown exercise, your chest, and elbow other arm muscles benefit from the workout more than your triceps. Always remember that the proper form produces a superior and more focused result.
- Wrist Curling. When you curl your wrists at the bottom end of each pulldown, you tend to release some of the required tension and add strain on your wrists. As mentioned above, always keep a neutral wrist to achieve the right result.
What's more, is that our fitness products are also a reliable source of medical rehabilitation for injuries or certain health conditions. Individuals recovering from an arm surgery can take advantage of exercising with the help of a tricep rope for a faster recovery period—the same for those individuals who are recovering from a stroke. Regular muscle activity helps with their muscle's mobility increasing the efficiency of movement restoration.
We, at Home Gym Australia, are as passionate as our customers in achieving a fit and healthy lifestyle. We are always here to assist in whatever fitness goals our customers aim to accomplish. Whether our customers are experienced athletes, gym instructors, or beginners, all our products are suitable for all types of fitness levels. Exercising is also a the right way of getting rid of anxiety and depression – which are easy to develop during these trying times. Getting stuck at home with minimum activity may trigger adverse psychological effects. So, make the most out of your situation and convert that negative energy into something healthy and productive. Let us help you build the home gym you've always dreamed about and make this year exciting again by offering the most exceptional home gym equipment all over Australiathe country!
So, let Home Gym Australia help you get that eye-popping flex!